Three-Year Megabass® Rod Warranty
A warranty is only as good as the peace of mind it provides. We have taken this to heart, and are proud to present a Three-Year Megabass® Rod Warranty.
This warranty is limited to retail sales of Megabass® rods by Megabass of America and its authorized dealers in the United States of America, Canada, and Mexico. For a current list of authorized dealers, please check our dealer locator, here. This warranty applies to the original owner only, and is non-transferrable.
Megabass of America will repair or replace your Megabass® rod free of charge for a period of one (1) year from date of initial purchase. Limited to one free replacement/repair per rod.
After the first year (or after the first claim, whichever comes first), repairs will be charged at a discounted rate.
No-questions-asked replacements will be charged a flat-fee equal to 60% off of listed MSRP (for example, a $299 rod would be $119.60 to replace).
Please note that no claim will be processed unless the following criteria are met:
- You are the original owner
- You purchased your rod from Megabass of America or from an authorized Megabass® dealer in the US, Canada, or Mexico
- You are within the warranty period of three (3) years from the purchase date
- You have a copy of the original purchase receipt (contact the store you purchased from if you do not still have your receipt)
- You have completed the official Warranty Claim Form and returned to us along with proof of purchase
- Your rod, and a hardcopy of the completed Claim Form have been received at the designated facility
If damage to your rod cannot be repaired, a no-fee replacement will be sent to you as soon as possible. Exchanges and upgrades are not permitted. Megabass of America reserves the right to replace a model that is no longer in production with a current model of our choosing.
To initiate a warranty claim, please contact us here, and select “Rod Warranty” from the topic menu. A representative will contact you shortly, with a copy of your warranty claim form and instructions. Your claim will be evaluated promptly, and further instructions sent to you. Please note that our repair and replacement facilities are in different locations, so no items may be shipped without authorization from Megabass.
Please note that you are responsible for shipping from your location to our warehouse or repair facility, and it is strongly suggested that you insure and track your package. Megabass is not liable for any issues that arise in transit from your location to our facility. Megabass will cover all costs of return shipping from our facility to your location.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us; we’re glad to help!